BUY ANY WHEEL PARTS AND WE WILL FIT THEM IN OUR WORKSHOP BEFORE SENDING THEM OUT. FOR EXAMPLE BUY A SET OF WHEELS, TYRES, TUBES, DISCS & SPROCKET OR ANYTHING IN BETWEEN. WE WILL FIT THEM ALL UP FREE OF CHARGE AND POST THEM OUT READY FOR YOU TO FIT.
SM Pro Platinum KTM Motocross Wheel Set in Black with Orange Hubs & Silver Spokes/Nipples - Motocross Wheels from SM Pro
With CNC machined hubs manufactured from aircraft quality aluminium billet, CWC ‘Bulldog’ stainless steel spokes and aluminium nipples, and the lightest and hardest rim on sale today, the SM Pro Platinum is one hell of a combination.
The SM Pro Aluminium rim is designed to withstand the rigours and demands of today’s performance motorcycles and riding styles. Tested independently for hardness, the SM Pro is the toughest and lightest rim on the market today.
SM Pro Platinum Wheel Set features:
SM Pro Hub features:
- SM Pro Hub's are all machined from billet aluminium with a 36 Hole configuration to give the very best combination of strength and weight. Complete with bearings and spacers ready to fit as a direct aftermarket replacement wheel.
SM Bulldog Spoke features:
- All wheels assembled with the extra strong “Bulldog” stainless steel spokes.
- Made from a high tensile stainless steel developed for the motocross market which is hard wearing and will not stretch with use.
SM Anodised Nipple features:
- Aluminium nipples to gain the strongest and lightest wheel combination available in a number of anodized colours.
SM Pro Platinum Rimfeatures:
- SM Pro Platinum rims are made from 7050 Series aluminium, independent tests have shown the SM Pro Platinum rim to be both stronger and lighter than the Excel A60 and Takasago rims, making them probably the strongest and lightest rim on the market.
- Having used the lightest and strongest hub, rim, spoke & nipple combination assembled in the UK by skilled craftsmen we believe that the SM Pro Platinum series wheel is the best value for money wheel on the market. our expert wheelbuilders and individually finished by hand.
- Wheels come complete with bearing and spacers, ready to fit straight onto your bike.