RFX Race Series kill buttons are an exact OEM replacement part. Complete with the same couplings, fasteners, connectors and exact cable lengths as the genuine part. Available for a wide variety of bikes.
• OEM replacement
• Accepts all original connectors
• OEM cable length
• Start by removing the front number plate.
• Carefully snip any cable ties holding the start and stop switch cables to the bars then un-screw the clamps and let these hang down
• Locate the connector for the switch on the bike, these are often close by to the headstock on the chassis but sometimes can be under the tank
• Unclip the connector and remove the switch taking a note of the routing for the wiring
• Clean the connector using contact cleaner such as Maxima Electrical Contact cleaner
• Loosely attach the new switch on to the handlebars in the desired position
• Route the wires as per the old switch and clip the connector together
• Check all free pay in the wires by turning the bars to full extension and making sure the wires don’t pull tight, adjust if necessary
• Re-fit cable ties to the wires if possible positioning the cables to the back of the bars to prevent damage from roost
• Re-fit your number plate