FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Race Series Cable Oiler
RFX Race Series Tools are a selection of premium quality tools that enable you to complete all the maintenance jobs on your off road bike. Manufactured using only the best materials such as chrome vanadium and other high tensile steels RFX race series tools are suitable for both amateur and professional mechanics alike.
- Seals around the inner cable and outer sleeve.
- Suitable for a wide variety of cable sizes.
- Allows lubricant to be injected into cables.
- Accepts a wide variety of nozzle types.
- Once lubricant flows freely out of the other end the cable is lubed.
Instructions For use
- Slide the rubber boot down and loosen the cable adjusters to free the cable.
- Dis-assemble the throttle housing or clutch lever holder and remove the cable.
- Remove the cable from its lower position either on the carb, throttle body or clutch arm.
- Open the cable oiler and place over the inner sleeve.
- Slide the outer cable sleeve up inside the cable oiler and tighten the large screw on top.
- Using a can of lubricant (preferably Maxima MPPL) fit the nozzle (use an extension if required) into the cable oiler and spray.
- Spray until lubricant is running freely from the lower end of the cable.
- Refit the cable reversing the steps from removing it.
- Once installed check and adjust the cable free play making sure to turn the handlebars from side to side in their maximum position.