Renthal Twinwall Enduro Motocross Handlebars with Bar Pad in Black
Twinwall® are engineered for the toughest of conditions. The Twinwall feature a patented design that borrow aircraft design principles by utilising two tubes. Providing the rider with a combination of Strength, lightweight and safety. Since their introduction in 1998, the Twinwall® have been the handlebar of choice for more professional race teams and has helped more riders win championships than any other handlebar in the world.
Renthal Twinwall bar Key Features:
- The following features are integral to the Renthal Twinwall® handlebars.
- Twinwall construction - Consists of two aluminium alloy tubes one within the other
- Outer tube is 7010 T73, which has extreme resistance to mechanical damage and is anodised to prevent corrosion
- Inner tube is ultra high strength 7010 T6 Aluminium and is hard anodised to resist wear from twist grip and controls
- Rubber seals cover the join to keep out water and cleaning fluids
- Laser etched positioning grid
- Renthal’s pioneered bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the crossbrace, greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex
- Knurling – Grip end only – increases bonding between bar and grip
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- A specially developed injection moulded crossbar pad is fitted with every handlebar
- Renthal Twinwalls are used by more factory teams than any other handlebar, including: Factory Honda, Factory Kawasaki, Geico Honda, Pro-Circuit Kawasaki, Team Honda Martin Racing, Team Kawasaki Europe, Team Suzuki Europe, Factory KTM Europe, HRC Honda Japan, KHI Kawasaki Japan and Suzuki Japan