Pro Taper Half Waffle Lock On Motocross Enduro Grips in Black Grey
Using the latest in grip technology and molding techniques, ProTaper’s Clamp-On Grip System offers the comfort and control of traditional grips with the added advantage of quick, effortless installation. The design eliminates the need for glue and safety wire, yet ensures durable, slip-free performance.
ProTaper’s exclusive, super-slim clutch-side Windowed Core not only minimizes the outer grip diameter, but also delivers critical relief areas for the palm and fingertips. Used by all the top riders around the world and proven to help with arm pump.
The grip surface utilizes an extra-supple, tacky compound that is seamlessly molded to the inner core. This provides maximum comfort and traction and alleviates blistering. A firmer compound is used in the flange and endcap areas to resist crash damage and reduce wear.
Pro Taper Half Waffle Lock on Motocross Enduro Grip specs
- Easy on, easy off installation. No messy glue or saftey wire needed
- Slim outer diameter to prevent arm pump and hand fatigue
- Exclusive 'windowed' design allows for more cushion in the critical palm and finger areas eliminating the harsh feel of competeting grip designs
- Dual Compound technology for comfort and grip durability
- CNC machined clamp with 4mm allen bolt to eliminate slip