Fits The Following Bikes:
Pro Circuit Exhaust for Kawasaki KXF250 2009-2016 ONLY
Pro Circuit's T6 Stainless Exhaust System was created for professional racers competing in a series such as AMA Supercross or AMA Motocross to ensure they pass AMA/FIM sound regulations. The T6 Exhaust System is constructed of Stainless steel throughout the head pipe, y-collector mid pipe, and canisters while the end-caps are carbon fiber. The T6 is the next generation of professional level race exhausts.
The T6 is an identical deign to the Ti6 (Titanium) Only contructed in Stainless steel making it more robust.
The T6 is a full race system intended for closed-course racing only, and does not include a USFS approved spark arrestor.
- Passes AMA/FIM sound regulations
- Improves performance
- Stainless construction throughout head pipe, y-collector mid pipe, and canisters
- Carbon fiber end-caps
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA