Michelin Starcross 5 MX Soft Front Tyre - Michelin Motocross Tyres
The Michelin Starcross® 5 MX Soft designed for Soft conditions.
Designed to give the Ultimate Performance
Lighter than the previous range for easier and quicker handling More flexible casing than the previous range - Improved traction in a straight line and better grip, at higher lean angles in corners - Allows riding with higher inflation pressures (>=1bar and up to 1,2bar) to avoid unseating the tyre off the rim or pinch shocks to tubes without sacrificing grip or comfort. No running-in needed, thanks to the soft casing, the StarCross 5 delivers maximum performance from the moment you take off. Easier fitting - The combination of the new casing and aggressive tread pattern offers maximum grip for steering at the front and accelerating at the rear.
Starcross® 5 MX Medium tyres offer a groove ratio of the rear tyre is adapted to the type of terrain: the softer the ground, the more the groove ratio is increased. The intermediate tread blocks of the Soft and Medium versions are positioned in staggered rows to reduce handling issues when changing direction/angle.
Michelin Starcross 5 MX Tyre features:
- For soft soils, the central tread blocks are split in two to ease their penetration in the ground.
- Self cleaning tread to enhance traction.
- Aggressive tread blocks to increase grip at maximum lean angles - whatever the terrain.
- Lighter casing design for easier and quicker handling - without compromising strength or durability.
- Experienced motocross rider or occasional rider riding motocross for fun, MICHELIN StarCross 5 is the high performance motocross tyre designed to allow you to face any terrain.
- Tested and approved by riders from pros to occasional motocross rider.
- 3 years testing on every possible surface and in every possible condition, all over the world, by riders from pros to occasional
- Soft compound tyre