The Michelin Starcross® 5 MX Hard is designed for Hard conditions.
Designed to give the Ultimate Performance
Lighter than the previous range for easier and quicker handling More flexible casing than the previous range - Improved traction in a straight line and better grip, at higher lean angles in corners - Allows riding with higher inflation pressures (>=1bar and up to 1,2bar) to avoid unseating the tyre off the rim or pinch shocks to tubes without sacrificing grip or comfort. No running-in needed, thanks to the soft casing, the StarCross 5 delivers maximum performance from the moment you take off. Easier fitting - The combination of the new casing and aggressive tread pattern offers maximum grip for steering at the front and accelerating at the rear.
Starcross® 5 MX Hard tyres offer a groove ratio of the rear tyre is adapted to the type of terrain: Excellent grip on hard-packed surfaces with consistent performance - from the holeshot to the end of the race - even on extremely difficult terrain.
Michelin Starcross 5 MX Tyre features:
- For hard soils, hard-packed or rocky ground
- This keeps the equivalent contact patch whatever the lean angle.
- Self cleaning tread to enhance traction.
- Aggressive tread blocks to increase grip at maximum lean angles - whatever the terrain.
- Lighter casing design for easier and quicker handling - without compromising strength or durability.
- Experienced motocross rider or occasional rider riding motocross for fun, MICHELIN StarCross 5 is the high performance motocross tyre designed to allow you to face any terrain.
- Tested and approved by riders from pros to occasional motocross rider.
- 3 years testing on every possible surface and in every possible condition, all over the world, by riders from pros to occasional
- Hard compound tyre