Michelin Enduro Medium Compound Rear - Motocross & Enduro Tyres
More grip and better cushioning ensure an improved ability to tackle terrain (especially at low speed !) – this is thanks to the work done on both the tread block pattern and location, as well as the internal structure of the tyre.
More versatility and and exceptional wet grip thanks to new rubber compounds especially designed for off-road riding.
15%* improvement in longevity and significantly more stable, reliable performance time after time.
Used by professionals all over the world such as the Husaberg rider Pierre Alandre Renet, World Champion in Enduro 2012 in the E2 category and As used Crescent KTM UK team Riders By Daryl Bolter, Steve Holcombe & British extreme riders billy bolt and Graham Jarvis.
Michelin Enduro Tyre features:
- Improved rut crossing
- Lightened turning, more precise and faster drop in
- More versatility on muddy terrain, improved mud evacuation
- Multifunctional, effective on all types of dry ground
- Re-configured version of the 90/100-21 Enduro Comp VI
- Tread blocks smaller to adapt to the profile and increase penetration
- Profile height reduced
- Fully Road Legal motocross tyre
- F.I.M. Homologated and D.O.T. Approved