Michelin Enduro Rear Tyre in the Enduro Medium Compound - Michelin Enduro Tyres
The Michelin Enduro Tyre offers more grip and better cushioning & ensures a significant improvement on uneven ground especially at low speed - this is thanks to the work done on both the tread block shape and layout, as well as the internal structure of the tyre.
More versatility and exceptional wet grip thanks to new rubber compounds built with Silica specifically designed for off-road riding. 15% improvement in longevity and significantly more stable, reliable performance over tyre life. Improved Bibmousse compatibility.
An excellent all-around rear tyre, the new Enduro tyre range is a favorite of World Champions. The choice of Husaberg rider Pierre Alandre Renet, World Champion in Enduro 2012 in the E2 category and As used Crescent KTM UK team Riders By Daryl Bolter, Steve Holcombe.
Michelin Enduro Tyre features:
- Improved rut crossing
- Lightened turning, more precise and faster drop in
- More versatility on muddy terrain, improved mud evacuation
- Multifunctional, effective on all types of dry ground
- Re-configured version of the 90/100-21 Enduro Comp VI
- Tread blocks smaller to adapt to the profile and increase penetration
- Profile height reduced
- Fully Road Legal motocross tyre
- F.I.M. Homologated and D.O.T. Approved