Leatt GPX 5.5 Flexlock Boots in Black - Motocross Enduro Boots
The all new Leatt GPX 5.5 FlexLock boot, a 3-year project with long term development and testing using Pro athletes from all over the world!
The GPX 5.5 boot is a real head-turner when it comes to look and style, but the design brief was comfort and protection also. As you slide your foot inside the boot, you instantly feel the plush interior and quality of the materials used.
The adjustable FlexLock system reduces forces to the ankle by up to 37% and the knee by up to 35% by locking out the ankle movement when over flexed, giving you that feeling of security.
With great feel of the frame, gear lever and rear brake, these boots instantly feel so good.You must check out the SlideLock Velcro function, it really is ground-breaking in security fastening boot technology.
LockOut ankle movement gives: Up to 37% reduction of ankle forces, Up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee *Reductions compared to the market leader/most high-end boots.
Ankles: 3D-shaped impact foam over ankles. Heel grip ankle design
Buckles: Forged Aluminium, Over-locking function
Leatt 5.5 Boot features:
- FlexLock System: Adjustable boot flex, LockOut of the ankle movement
- Fit: Outstanding first-class fit even for wide feet
- Toe-Box: Low-profile, gear shift friendly shape
- Sole: DualZone hardness, Extended foot peg riding zone for arch and on the blade riding style, Steel shank reinforced and CE certified
- Cuff: SlideLock system, Auto-locking, one-way sliding closure
- Bike Grip: Flat and grippy bike side of the boots for great bike feel
- Inner Liner: Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
- CE tested and certified as: prEN 13634: 2017