FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Leatt GPX 3.5 Adult Neck Brace in Royal
The Leatt GPX 3.5 neck brace is lightweight, has an adjustable rear thoracic and is super stylish, this makes the 3.5 a great buy.
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck to make you Feel protected and ride with confidence.
Take a look at the next step up from the Leatt range which is the Leatt 5.5 neck brace that offers the same safety but with a lot more adjustability for a custom fit.
Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace Features:
* Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
* Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
* Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries.
* Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most vulnerable bones.
* Polymer matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
* Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
* CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit.
* Adjustable Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
* Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
*Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation.
* Free, optional clear chest strap included
* CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
Weight: 497g (1.1lbs)
Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-XXL
Leatt Motocross and enduro Neck Braces at atmotocross