Leatt C Frame Pro Carbon Knee Braces - Motocross & Enduro Knee Protection
Medically Certified Mono-Hinge Knee Protection
The Leatt C-Frame Pro Carbon Knee Brace offers premium, medically certified knee protection whilst still allowing for natural knee movement and comfort. Although no knee brace can protect one fully from injury, the C-frame Pro Carbon offers a higher level of protection than other traditional ‘cage type’ designs.
The brace’s three-point force distribution with super-stiff forged mono hinge frame, as well as reduction of forces to limit knee injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL), make it a vital piece of protective equipment.
It is further equipped with lab-tested, built-in fracture points, and the C-frame chassis protects one by breaking before you injure your shin or thigh bone. The C-Frame Pro also sports a shin bone section with a load distribution plate that is super low-profile.
- Super stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution
- Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 10, 15, 20 and 25 for ACL injury reduction
- Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
- Engineered, lab tested built-in fracture points
- The C-Frame chassis breaks before injuring:
- The shin bone (Tibia) or the thigh bone (Femur)
- Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits insideall boots