Leatt C Frame Pro Carbon Kids Knee Braces - Motocross & Enduro Knee Protection
Medically Certified Knee Brace for Junior Riders
Our revolutionary C-Frame Knee Brace for juniors offers medically certified protection paired with comfort. Engineered to allow natural knee movement, it offers a higher level of protection when compared to other traditional ‘cage-type’ designs.
The low-profile design and shin bone plate equipped with a load distribution pad that fits inside all boots, ensure a comfortable fit. Designed to break during impact, the knee brace’s C-Frame chassis protects the shin and thigh bones.
The brace’s three-point force distribution with super stiff mono hinge construction, as well as its reduction of forces that limits knee injuries, make it a vital piece of protective equipment.
- Stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution
- Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- Hyper extension limitations 10, 15, 20 and 25 for ACL injury reduction
- Hyper flexion limitation: fixed hyper flexion stopper for meniscus injury reduction
- Engineered lab tested built-in fracture points
- The C-Frame chassis breaks before the threshold for injuring:
- The shin bone (Tibia) and the thigh bone (Femur)
- Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots