Leatt Chest 6.5 Protector Pro in White - Motocross & Enduro Body Protection
The Hard shell 6.5 Chest Protector Pro is a new product for 2021. Along with a new aggressive look and feel the 3DF impact foam is now injected rather than using adhesive which offers many benefits such as better comfort, moisture wicking and give a much-improved 3D shape.
CE certified impact protection in the chest, back and shoulders with side panels ensures this is best level chest protector in our range.
All hardshell panels including the shoulders have been slimmed down and re-shaped to be more comfortable and less bulky, improved ventilation will keep you cooler and it works with or without a Leatt Neck Brace.
Leatt 6.5 Pro Chest Protector Features
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- Shoulder EN1621-1
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design for increased comfort
- Adjustable over-the-shoulder straps ensure a great personal fit
- Flank panels for added side impact protection
- Increased ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- FIM – International Motorcycle Federation Certified
- FFM – French Motorcycle Federation Certified
- Mesh base layer
- Removable front and rear plate function and BraceOnTM neck brace fitting system for over / undershirt Leatt® neck brace fit
- Weight: from 2.000g (4.4lbs) | Unisex Fit: S/M-XXL 160-196cm 5ft3”-6ft 5”