Leatt 5.5 Pro HD Junior Kids Chest Protector in Black - Leatt Kids Motocross Enduro Body Protection
The 5.5s are Leatt’s more protective line of chest protectors. The Chest Protector 5.5 Pro is our lighter version of the 5.5 chest protector junior line. Specifically designed to meet CE’s safety approvals for front, back and shoulder impact protection. Three dimensional design with multi layer, articulating plates, for a great fit.
It has been designed to integrate perfectly with all Leatt neck braces although it works equally well without a neck brace. BraceOn™ strap system attaches the protector to the neck brace yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector. The 5.5 line of protectors are the best fitting, most protective line of hard shell protectors available today.
Leatt 5.5 Pro HD Junior Kids Chest Protector features:
- The back protector meets the highest back impact CE approval, CE EN 1621-2, Level 1
- The chest protector meets the highest front impact CE approval, prEN 1621-3, Level 2
- The shoulder protectors are impact tested and CE certified to CE EN 1621-1
- Articulated flank panels add side protection
- Extremely high impact testing results achieved by use of Leatt’s new 3DF foam in front and back
- Fits over or under the jersey
- 36 ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- Perforated 3DF foam helps air flow
- Hard shell outer shield made of High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE)
- Adjustable shoulder guards help insure a great fit
- Fits riders approx. 132 to 158cm (4’ 3” to 5’ 2”)