Dunlop Geomax MX32 Motocross Rear Tyre - Three rear tyres - Select Size
Dunlop Tyre Features & Specifications:
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
Rear Geomax MX32 Technology:
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Multiple Block Distribution: By varying the pitches and angles of the tire blocks, fewer blocks are needed in the center area, and this enhances contact feel.
- Elimination of Tie-bar Design: Because the MX32 is intended for use in soft-to-intermediate terrain, the tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions.
Front Geomax MX32 Technology:
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX32 have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions.
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip.
- Knob Placement: Newly improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress.