FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
The best safety and comfort.
Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360 ̊, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct and deflective impact energy. This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The 3.5 is both ECE and DOT certified.
- Injected Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Multi-density impact foam
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Certified and tested: DOT+ECE 22.05 or JIS T 8133:2015
- Weight: DOT+ECE from 1.270 ± 50g (2.79lbs)