Arai Tour X4 Motorcycle Helmet - Diamond White
Arai Tour X4
READY FOR ANYTHING
Adventure, grand touring or off road, no matter the riding conditions, the Tour-X4 is ready for anything.
The Tour-X4 has a complete new outer shell. Redesigned to be tougher, stronger and stiffer than ever. As the Tour-X4 may be used under extreme conditions, the ventilation system has been redeveloped for maximum efficiency.
The new Facial Contour System (FCS) offers more support and comfort to the lower jaw and creates a tighter fit.
For an even better personal fit, there is a removable 5 mm surface foam layer on the cheek pads and temple pad from the headliner.
Wear the Tour-X4 with or without peak, with or without visor and combinations of these two. The large visor opening offers plenty of room for motocross-style goggles when riding without visor.
New outer shell
- Completely redesigned extremely stiff and strong Super Fiber Laminate outer shell, optimized for comfort and maximum ventilation performances.
- Your choice: wear the Tour-X 4 with or without peak, with or without visor and combinations of these two. The large visor opening offers plenty of room for motocross-style goggles when riding without visor.
- The ventilation system now uses completely new diffusers increasing the flow of warm and damp air out of the helmet.
- Fit and comfort To offer an even better snug fit and enhancing the comfort to the lower jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds.
- Innovative peak The Tour-X 4 peak forces cool air into the fore- head vent port for cooling and also use multiple relief ports to reduce buffeting at high speeds.
- Removable foam layer 5 mm thick removable foam layer on the cheek pads and temple pads from the headliner. Offering more room if desired without the need to purchase optional cheek pads or headliner.
- Removable interior For the removable/washable interior, Arai’s exclusive Dry-Cool® lining material is used. The liner dries much faster than conventional textiles.
- Characteristic chin vent The new chin vent was designed with two purposes in mind: better performance and better looks.
- Emergency Release System Cheek pads can be removed in seconds by just pulling the pad tabs. This makes removal of the helmet much easier and minimises the risk of additional injury.
- Improved visor Improved visor with new aero- dynamically designed visor levers and brow vents.