ALPINESTARS TECH 7 OFF ROAD ENDURO DRYSTAR BOOTS
The Tech 7 Drystar®Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
• lateral of the boot. The instep and Achilles accordion flex zones are constructed for superior control and support.
• TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• New closure system includes polymer buckles plus an aluminum frame with innovative
• self-aligning, quick release closures for a customized secure fitment.
• All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
• Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Removable anatomic footbed.
• Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole.
• Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
• Higher medial area has a rubber patch with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum
• grip contact with the bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance