ACERBIS KAWASAKI X SEAT MOTOCROSS ENDURO SEAT BLACK
- Introducing the New Design for the 2016 Acerbis X-Seat. Using a New Extra Soft Foam that makes the seat more comfortable. Unlike traditional seats, the X-Seat is made entirely of 1 piece. Widely used by motocross and enduro riders who choose it for its lightness, exceptional durability, comfort and optimal grip. 100% waterproof.
- The 2016 X-Seat is a revolutionary one-piece seat which uses all the technology of the previous seat to include a anti-slip cover that is bonded to the high density filling inside.
- The outer shell has a non-slip texture and the mounting tabs are bonded into the mold. Acerbis X-Seats match the stock seat height and shape of the specific model and are 100% waterproof.
- After months of testing by top worldwide riders like David Phillippaerts and Joshua Coppins, Acerbis is proud to introduce a completely new and revolutionary product: the X-seat. It's lightweight and comfortable combined with an extremely high Anti-slip grip makes this product indispensable for every rider
- Anti-slip grip material is unlike conventional seat covers which makes it highly tear resistant. Knee braces are extremely brutal to fabric seat covers, especially when the hinges hit right at the lower edge of the plastic base, sometimes they only last one race!
- External plastic shell with a waterproof inner foam making it 100% Water resistant
- 1,450 grams, Stays light even in wet conditions unlike foam seats which soak up water
- Internal foam is molded to outer shell to make one complete seat
- Rear seat clamps are steel; front brackets are plastic
- Can be washed with a Pressure washer even with several solvents.