2017 ALPINESTARS TECH 7S YOUTH KIDS BOOTS BLACK / YELLOW FLO
The Tech 7s is specifically designed and sized for junior and/or smaller framed riders.
• PU reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved head and abrasion resistance.
• One piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boots overall durability and improves boots streamlining.
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
• Instep and achillies accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
• Extended microfibre gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability. High performing rubber grip patterning and feel. The sole is replaceable.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high impact aluminium bridge closures for durability and weight saving. Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improving riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• The Tech 7s boot is CE Certified to EN 13634:2010