** £50 CASH BACK VOUCHER - DISCOUNT CODE EMAILED TO YOU STRAIGHT AFTER YOUR PURCHASE **
2017 6D ATR-1 Blade Motocross MX Helmet - Red/White/Blue
A True Game Changer. The 6D ATR-1 off-road motorcycle helmet has changed the industry forever. Introduced in 2013 it was the first motorcycle helmet ever manufactured incorporating technology that reduced angular acceleration and low-threshold impact energy transfer to the brain during crash impact. This was accomplished by 6D’s revolutionary Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) system that was developed specifically to address the angular acceleration problem. 3-dimensional displacement capability of the inner EPS liner, relative to the outer EPS liner, provides a more forgiving helmet over a much greater range of energy demands than any other helmet.
The 6D ATR-1 was the “Game Changer” in 2013, and today it is still the most effective off-road helmet available for athletes looking for the ultimate in head protection. The ATR-1 is certified to exceed US DOT FMVSS 218 and ASTM F3103 (US), ECE 22.05 (47 Countries World-Wide), AS 1698 (Australia) and ACU (UK) standards.
- PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- SHELL – A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and Kevlar
- NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
- AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 8 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
- REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
- COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric
- EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS
- SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
- ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
- CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- EXCEEDS ECE, DOT , AU and AC standards.
- WEIGHT: +/- 1,590 grams.
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
- 2 separate EPS liners separated by 27 elastic isolation dampers
- 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
- Uncouples the impact force at the outer shell from the riders head
- Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- Significantly reduces Linear Accelerations
- Mitigates Angular Acceleration forces to the head and brain
- Increases ‘Time-to-Peak’ values by roughly double (lessens severity)
- Delivers progressive ‘ride-down’ for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- Self re-centering alignment when the impact load is removed
- Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers