2016 Troy Lee SE3 MX Motocross Helmet - Reflection White
The Most Technically Advanced Helmet
2016 Troy Lee Designs - 2016 SE3 Helmet
The SE3 helmet utilizes innovative features that set it apart from the norm. Highly developed materials and processes, advanced composites and hardware along with systems and designs exclusive to TLD keep you protected in the most critical moment.
Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts.
Inner shock pad system is paired with the dual density EPS liner to help absorb smaller impacts, withstand multiple hits and add greater durability for the EPS liner.
The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is a must for every rider and condition.
2016 Troy Lee SE3 Helmet Features:
- CE only model 1200-1300 grams
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top titanium visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance
- Visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-rings for superior strength and weight reduction
- Removable mouthpiece and top scoop for color customization or damage replacement
- SE3 helmet bag and 2 Vortex visors included
2016 Troy Lee SE3 Helmet Fit:
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials for a dryer/cooler fit
- Liner is constructed of 3 different foam densities that conform to the rider’s head for a custom, tailored feel
- Removable cheek pads with additional sizes available to fit a variety of head shapes
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh optimizes airflow and comfort
- Revamped rear neck pad adds support and increases helmet stability for a more secure fit
2016 Troy Lee SE3 Helmet Safety:
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones.
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts
- Inner shock pad system is paired with the dual-density EPS liner to help absorb smaller impacts, withstand multiple hits and add greater durability for the EPS liner
- Internal polyurethane chin bar liner with side EPS and dual-density materials for extra frontal impact energy absorption
- Breakaway nylon visor inserts to shear away during a crash to prevent helmet snagging
2016 Troy Lee SE3 Helmet Airflow:
- Aggressive top scoop and mouthpiece designed to channel more air through the helmet for added comfort
- Integrated injection molded brow intake system to channel air up and over rider’s forehead
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow
- 4 rear exhaust vents expel heat from inside the helmet
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum