2016 Leatt GPX 4.5 - Leatt Motocross Neck Brace - Black Grey
From the biomedical engineers and medical staff of the Leatt® research labs comes a 100% new neck brace for 2015. Largely based on the GPX 5.5, the GPX 4.5 is Leatt’s all new entry level neck brace. Sharing the same basic frame design, the 4.5 offers equal levels of protection with just a few differences in materials to help save costs.
Sticking with Leatt’s previous generation size adjustment system, the setup is nonetheless proven and very adjustable making fit and comfort excellent.
2016 Leatt GPX 4.5 Neck Brace features:
- Fibreglass reinforced polyamide chassis for rigidity
- Lowered rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
- 2 way adjustability for great comfort & fit
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Injected foam padding on upper surface is more durable, easier to clean
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
Leatt GPX 4.5 Neck Brace technical specifications:
- Weight: +1250 grams
- Adjustability: 2 Way adjustability
- Construction: Fibreglass Polymide