Alpinestars Bionic 7 Knee Braces - Alpinestars Motocross Enduro Body Protection
Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fibreglass compound for improved performance, the Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace.
Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Bionic 7 provides support and helps protect from hyper-extension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customisable this brace offers a personalised and secure fit.
Bionic 7 Knee Brace Construction Features
- The new BIONIC-7 knee brace comes in 4 sizes and features a lightweight hybrid frame construction of fiberglass composite cores over injected with an advanced fiber reinforced polymer
- The innovative design and optimized material utilisation of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces even lighter than its predecessor yet providing higher structural strength and support.
- Crucial weight-saving: The BIONIC-7 knee brace is lighter than the previous Fluid Knee Brace versions.
- Extreme temperature resilience: BIONIC-7 knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
Bionic 7 Knee Brace Protection Features
- Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
- The ergonomically sculptured knee cup is constructed from a triple segmented polymer for flexibility and adaptivity that is backed with light padding for highest comfort.
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place, by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi- directional freedom of movement.
- Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimised ventilation and airflow.
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable a high adjustability for best personal fitment.
Bionic 7 Knee Brace Customisation Features
- Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports rapid and effortless mounting.
- The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement.
- The 2 straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort.
- Sold as a Pair