ALPINESTAR TECH 10 MOTOCROSS ENDURO BOOT WHITE
The Alpinestars Tech 10 is an industry leading boot. As worn by the professionals it features some of the most cutting edge technology available in any protective footwear product. The double hinge torsion bars allow protective structures in the boot to protect the ankle and heel, whilst also giving complete freedom, flexibility and feel to the rider by allowing unconstrained natural movements of the foot and ankle until the point of over extension. The ground breaking, patented system minimizes the chances of sprains and twists while also protecting the ankle from lateral impacts. It's amazing comfortable to wear, extremely strong, stable and lightweight while also allowing ventilation around the foot. It's pretty much the perfect motocross boot!
- Lightweight shell made from full-grain leather, lightweight microfiber and hard wearing thermoplastic polyurethane
- Shin-plate construction features a reinforced Velcro closure for a comfortable, highly customized fit.
- The shin zone has a blade system engineered to prevent front-ways over extension
- Medial-facing panel constructed with a rubber insert for grip contact with the bike and improved heat resistance.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane calf protector plate
- Extensive thermoplastic polyurethane protection on the toes, feet, heels, ankles, calfs and shins
- Extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon
- Amazing self aligning, quick release closure system includes polymer buckles and an aluminium frame
- All of the buckles are replaceable
- Soft microfiber gaiter seal keeps out the sand and dirt
- Fully CE certified
- Removable anatomic foot bed