TCX Pro 2.1 Motocross Boots - Black Flou Yellow
TCX's new top-line motocross and off-road boot has TCX's articulated ankle (they call it their Torsion Control System, but think of it like a sliding pivot to give great flexibility in the direction you want it, stiffness and support in directions you don't.) and an inner bootie. The new version also has a lot of up updates from their 2.0 boot, including new 'traction bars' to keep you better attached to your bike, new materials all around (water resistant microfiber lower, new PU calf support, new gator, new heat guards), and even new buckles, since they know you'll be in a hurry to strap these new babies on and go riding. That's what TCX riders Taddy Blazusiak, Broc Tickle and Nick Wey do!
- Water Resistant Microfibre
- High Wear Resistant
- Padded Front And Ankle Area For Better Comfort And Flexibility.
- Breathable Fabric
- New Shin Plate With Embossed Logo
- Polyurethane Toe Protector
- Steel Toe Cap
- Inside Rubber Heat Guard
- Rear Polyurethane Heel Protector
- Ankle And Malleolus Protections.
- 4 New Designed Aluminium Adjustable Buckles
- Dual Compound Rubber Sole